29. Modal Verbs

Verbo to be - Futuro

Modal verbs

Escolha uma alternativa em cada pergunta. No final, clique sobre o botão "Calcular Resultado" para ver sua nota. Confira o gabarito no final da página


1. Você sabe falar Inglês?

A) Can you to speak English?
B) Do you can speak English?
C) Do you can to speak English?
D) Can you speak English?


2. Você poderia me ajudar?
A) Would you can help me?
B) Would you can to help me?
C) Could you help me?
D) Could you to help me?
 

3. Eu não consegui entender o que eles disseram
A) I didn't could understand what they said
B) I couldn't understand what they said
C) I coudn't to understand what they said
D) I didn't can understand what they said


4. Posso usar seu telefone? (FORMAL)
A) May I use your phone?
B) Can I use your phone?
C) Do I can use your phone?
D) May I to use your phone?


5. Você vai poder ir lá comigo amanhã?
A) Will you can go there with me tomorrow?
B) Will you be able to go there with me tomorrow?
C) Will you can to go there with me tomorrow?
D) Will you be able go there with me tomorrow?


6. Eles podem estar ocupados hoje (POSSIBILIDADE)
A) They can to be busy today
B) They may be busy today
C) They may to be busy today
D) They could be busy today


7. Você não deveria ter ido lá ontem
A) You couldn't have gone there yesterday
B) You mustn't have gone there yesterday
C) You shouldn't have gone there yesterday
D) You didn't should have gone there yesterday


8. Você deve obedecer as regras
A) You should obey the rules
B) You may obey the rules
C) You must obey the rules
D) You must to obey the rules


9. Vamos ao cinema? (SUGESTÃO)
A) Can we go to the movies?
B) May we go to the movies?
C) Should we go to the movies?
D) Shall we go to the movies?


10. Ela não vai poder vir aqui amanhã?
A) Won't she can come here tomorrow?
B) Won't she be able to come here tomorrow?
C) Isn't she be able to come here tomorrow?
D) Won't she come here tomorrow?






Você acertou perguntas.
Veja o gabarito no final da página 
 
 
 
 
 
 








-->  
 
 
 
 
Gabarito:
1=C    2=C    3=B    4=B    5=A    6=D    7=D    8=B    9=A    10=C
 







-->
Configurações de postagens Marcadores 29. Modal Verbs Publicado em 14/01/13 09:33 Horário de luz natural do Pacífico Link permanente Local Opções Enviar feedback