26. Conditional Perfect

Verbo to be - Futuro

Conditional perfect
 

Escolha uma alternativa em cada pergunta. No final, clique sobre o botão "Calcular Resultado" para ver sua nota. Confira o gabarito no final da página


1. Eu não teria feito o que você fez

A) I wouldn't had done what you did
B) I wouldn't haven't done what you did
C) I wouldn't have done what you had
D) I wouldn't have done what you did


2. Você teria feito isto?
A) Would have you did that?
B) You would have done that?
C) Would you have did that?
D) Would you have done that?
 

3. Não teria sido uma má idéia
A) It wouldn't has been a bad idea
B) It wouldn't have been a bad idea
C) It would have not being a bad idea
D) It wouldn't have being a bad idea


4. Ela não teria tido tempo para fazer aquilo
A) She wouldn't has had time to do that
B) She wouldn't have had time to do that
C) She would haven't had time to do that
D) She wouldn't had had time to do that


5. Você não teria falado com ela?
A) Would you not have talked to her?
B) Would you have not talked to her?
C) Wouldn't you have talked to her?
D) Wouldn't you had talked to her?


6. Ela não teria me esperado
A) She wouldn't have waited for me
B) She would have not waited for me
C) She wouldn't has waited for me
D) She would hasn't waited for me


7. Eu não teria comprado aquele carro
A) I wouldn't had bought that car
B) I would hadn't bought that car
C) I would haven't bought that car
D) I wouldn't have bought that car


8. Você teria vendido a casa?
A) Would have you sold the house?
B) Would you had sold the house?
C) Would you have sold the house?
D) Would you have had sold the house?


9. Não teria sido em vão
A) It would have not being in vain
B) It wouldn't have been in vain
C) It wouldn't had been in vain
D) It wouldn't have being in vain


10. Você não teria ido lá "à toa"
A) You would have not gone there for nothing
B) You wouldn't had gone there for nothing
C) You would had not gone there for nothing
D) You wouldn't have gone there for nothing






Você acertou perguntas.
Veja o gabarito no final da página 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
Gabarito:
1=D    2=D    3=B    4=B    5=C    6=A    7=D    8=C    9=B    10=D
 







-->