21. Tempos Contínuos

Quantitativos

 Tempos contínuos
 

Escolha uma alternativa em cada pergunta. No final, clique sobre o botão "Calcular Resultado" para ver sua nota. Confira o gabarito no final da página


1. Nós estávamos almoçando quando o telefone tocou

A) We were lunching when the phone rang
B) We were have lunching when the phone rang
C) We were having lunching when the phone rang
D) We were having lunch when the phone rang
 

2. Eles estão estudando hoje
A) They're studying today
B) They are studing today
C) They are studdying today
D) They are studyng today


3. Eu estava começando a pensar que ela não viria
A) I was begining to think she wouldn't come
B) I was beginning to think she wouldn't come
C) I was to beginning to think she wouldn't come
D) I was beginning think she wouldn't come


4. Eles não estavam esperando por nós
A) They weren't waitting for us
B) They weren't to waiting for us
C) They weren't waiting for us
D) They weren't wait for us


5. Você está me ouvindo?
A) Can you hear me?
B) Are you hearing me?
C) Are you hear me?
D) Can you hearing me?


6. Eu não estou entendendo você
A) I'm not understanding you
B) I'm not understand you
C) I can't understanding you
D) I can't understand you


7. Eu estou tentando entender
A) I'm tring to understand
B) I'm trying to understand
C) I try understanding
D) I'm trying understanding


8. Ela está adorando viajar
A) She's loveing to travel
B) She's loveing travel
C) She's loving to travel
D) She's loving travelling


9. Alguma coisa em mim estava morrendo
A) Something in me was dying
B) Something in me was dieing
C) Something in me was dyeing
D) Something in me was to dying


10. Ele está querendo viajar amanhã
A) He's wanting to travel tomorrow
B) He wants to travel tomorrow
C) He is wantting to travel tomorrow
D) He wants travelling tomorrow






Você acertou perguntas.
Veja o gabarito no final da página 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
Gabarito:
1=D    2=A    3=B    4=C    5=A    6=D    7=B    8=C    9=A    10=B
 







-->