16. Pronomes Relativos

Pronomes interrogativos

Pronomes Relativos

Escolha uma alternativa em cada pergunta. No final, clique sobre o botão "Calcular Resultado" para ver sua nota. Confira o gabarito no final da página



1. Onde está o livro que eu comprei?

A) Where is the book who I bought?
B) Where is the book which I bought?
C) Where is the book whom I bought?
D) Where is the book whose I bought?


2. Aquele é o homem que comprou o carro dela
A) That is the man whose bought her car
B) That is the man which bought her car
C) That is the man who bought her car
D) That is the man bought her car


3. A garota cujo carro foi roubado é minha vizinha
A) The girl whose car was stolen is my neighbor
B) The girl whom car was stolen is my neighbor
C) The girl which car was stolen is my neighbor
D) The girl whose the car was stolen is my neighbor


4. Aquela é a garota que gosta dele
A) That's the girl which likes him
B) That's the girl whose likes him
C) That's the girl likes him
D) That's the girl who likes him


5. Este é o filme que eu quero assistir
A) This is the movie who I want to watch
B) This is the movie I want to watch
C) This is the movie whom I want to watch
D) This is the movie whose I want to watch


6. Eu não sei onde eles moram
A) I don't know where they live
B) I don't know where do they live
C) I don't know when they live
D) I don't know when do they live


7. Nós não sabemos porque ela não veio
A) We don't know why didn't she come
B) We don't know why she didn't come
C) We don't know because she didn't come
D) We don't know because didn't she come


8. Ele não me disse o que aconteceu ontem
A) He didn't tell me which happened yesterday
B) He didn't tell me who happened yesterday
C) He didn't tell me that happened yesterday
D) He didn't tell me what happened yesterday


9. Eu não sei quando ela chegou
A) I don't know when she arrived
B) I don't know when did she arrive
C) I don't know when she did arrive
D) I don't know when did she arrived


10. Peter, que mora em Londres, é meu amigo
A) Peter, that lives in London, is my friend
B) Peter, which lives in London, is my friend
C) Peter, who lives in London, is my friend
D) Peter, lives in London, is my friend






Você acertou perguntas.
Veja o gabarito no final da página 
 
 
 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
Gabarito:
1=B    2=C    3=A    4=D    5=B    6=A    7=B    8=D    9=A    10=C
 







-->